Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lavender Fields

I love driving upcountry and spending the morning at the Lavender Farm. I always enjoy a nice hot cup of lavender chamomile tea and a lavender scone with some lavender honey. It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. It also means so much to me because this is a place my dad and I went to every year together, and now when I go back I can think of the memories we shared. 

Top// Free People
Jeans// Carmar Denim Crochet Boyfriend Jeans
Kimono// LF Robertson
Shoes// Steve Madden
Necklace// LF Robertson
Sunglasses// Tory & Burch
Purse// Marc by Marc Jacobs Cross Body Bag
I originally was wearing a pair of high waisted cut off shorts and a plain white t-shirt, but my mom reminded me that it's much colder in the mountains.  I went for my trusted LF Carmar crochet boyfriend jeans, a flowy Free People tank, and a Kimono over it for added warmth (and easy to take off if it is warm). I also thought the colors in the Kimono and pattern matched nicely with the background of the farm. 

Here are some more of my favorite pictures from the day. 



Bonus: If you head up to the Lavender Farm, there is the most amazing food truck up there now. You can enjoy the best Fried Zucchini and Pulled Pork sliders, while playing with the most adorable teacup Yorki. It's clearly a win win situation. 

-Xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment