Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

Resort Lounging

Romper// LF Robertson
Bralette// La Mer
Shoes// Sam Edleman
Necklace// Lf Robertson
My first day of being at the resort all day was full of listening to Hillary Duff on repeat while being a slave to my inner-laziness. I started the morning off with a Mango granola parfait (typical blogger breakfast minus avocado toast, according to instagram) and found myself wondering why I wasn't eating chocolate chip pancakes. I then finished my coffee diluted with soy milk and sugar and took a nice walk around the resort grounds in this colorful romper that I'm convinced makes me look almost sort-of-kind-of tan. I then proceeded to lay out on the beach alternating between Hillary Duff and Becky G on repeat until I felt like I was possibly turning into a lobster. 

Jeans// Car Mar Crochet Denim Jeans
Top// LF Robertson
Bralette/ La Mer
Shoes// Steve Madden
Necklaces// LF Robertson
I have a hard time making it through a day in the same outfit, which causes quite a bit of laundry for me. After my mom and I were done with our beach laziness, we headed down to the shops of Wailea to eat at one of our favorite sushi restaurants. KAI Wailea has the most addictive spicy edamame. I opted to wear boyfriend jeans, because at night there is often a chilly breeze.  This is one of my favorite tank tops, because of the unexpected low back. The burnt orange Steve Madden sandals and turquoise necklace give the outfit a bit of color, making it not so boring. Unlike LA, Maui is slow-paced and I think this outfit reflects the relaxed energy of this island. 

So excited to be sharing this trip with you guys, and I can't wait to give you guys frequent updates! Be on the lookout for a giveaway before the end of my trip!!

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment