Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Chevron Tuesday



Romper// LF Robertson
Shoes// Sam Edelman
Necklace// Vanessa Mooney
Hat// BCBG
Bracelet// Lucky Brand

It never fails that on vacation I get injured or sick. Last summer in Greece I got some sort of weird allergic reaction to something on my ear (Dr. McDreamy came to my rescue), so while I tried to remain positive about this vacation...it inevitably happened. After a few days of not feeling so great, my mom and I decided to stay in the room for the day. We ordered room service, watched Wolf of Wallstreet (I just wanna know what happened to Jonah Hill at the end!!), took some naps, and read a lot. By the end of the day I was starting to feel better and decided that I wanted to dress up a little and go out to dinner. It was a Chevron kind of night. I paired my LF Romper with my favorite Vanessa Mooney necklace, and these Sam Edelman heels to dress it up a little. I wish I would have had a very light washed denim jacket to throw on and the look would have been perfect. 

After I get all of my pictures together I'll post soon about my snorkeling adventure seeing sea turtles!

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment