Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

70's Inspired

Photo Credit// Julia Hodges
Top// LF Robertson
Pants// Mossimo (Target)
Shoes// Top Shop LA
Jewelry// LF Robertson
Hat// Janessa Leone Vera Hat (bought at LF Robertson)

I didn't make it to Coachella this year (or any other year) but seeing Hair at the Hollywood Bowl Friday night in my 70's inspired outfit kinda made up for my lack of festival experiences. The soft flowy Target pants I wore are the perfect example of #targetdoesitagain. I also have a long running obsession with last summers Top Shop heals I wore, because if I close my eyes I can imagine myself as the 7th Brady Bunch sibling. A flower headpiece could also be a great alternative to the hat I wore with this outfit....I just seem to have a hard time making them look good on me! My first experience at the Hollywood Bowl with the star studded cast of Hair was a night to remember and such a fun way to celebrate my beautiful friend's 25th birthday! I may or may not have died a little inside seeing Kristen Bell sing live, the only thing that could have made it better would be to see Kristen Bell live on stage singing with a sloth. 

Have any of you guys been to the Hollywood Bow? If so what are some of your favorite memories or experiences?!

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment