Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

When your luggage gets lost....


Photo Credit//Stephanie Fantauzzi
Top//Alice & Olivia
Pants//Go Make Noise Floral Sweatpants
Necklace//Turkish Coin
Shoes//Steve Madden
Bracelets//Abercrombie and Fitch 
These Go Make Noise Floral Sweatpants are what happens when the airlines loose your luggage and you've worn the same Lauren Moshi sweat pants for three days in a row. In December I took a quick trip to Aspen with my mom where we strolled through the mountain side by horse and carriage drinking peppermint hot chocolate (delightful, right?), however when I flew back to my hometown with mom our luggage was lost for a week. Due to the fact that Christmas was looming around the corner I was forced to make a trip to Nordstrom where I acquired these pants that I'm fully convinced are appropriate to wear all year round (obviously if I'm wearing them in July). Sadly, I don't have a great story... or really any story about the rest of my outfit. 

These pictures were taken right before City Church at the Montage, something I look forward to every week. For those of you in LA who don't know about it but may be interested, there is a bible study or church (whatever you want to call it) held every Wednesday at 7 and 8:30. It takes place at the Montage Hotel on Cannon in Beverly Hills held by Pastor Judah Smith (think hipster). He flies down every week from his church and home in Seattle to inspire the community of Los Angeles and share God's love. It's a very chill and relaxed atmosphere and the coffee is pretty good too. If you're ever interested in attending and don't want to go alone, I'm always available!! 

P.S. I'm fully aware this post was basically a ramble. 

-Xoxo Becca 


2 comments:

  1. I think every outfit needs a good story. Glad that a rough situation turned out well! One time all my luggage was lost when I went to Puerto Rico due to a volcano eruption. All I got was a lame t-shirt and junky jean shorts, which was all that was available at the time. Yours is much better :-)

    ReplyDelete