Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

On Wednesday's we go to the beach




Photo Credit// Alissa Gotlieb
Top// Free People
Shorts// Carmar (bought at LF Robertson)
Shoes// MIA
Bralette// For Love and Lemons
Chain Belt// bought at LF Robertson
Necklace// Turkish Coin
Bracelet// Lucky Brand

What a better pick me up in the middle of the week then a trip to Malibu for lunch? I've lived in LA for about three years now and can only count on one hand the amount of trips I've taken to the beach. Clearly this must change. My friend and I had a yummy lunch at Glandstones before we walked down to the sand and took a little stroll.  

 I'm in love with these MIA gladiator sandals. Gladiators have come back in full force this summer, and to be honest I'm usually not a fan of this trend. However, I found this pair not to be as overwhelming and an overall good compromise on the trend. This Free People top is such a staple in my wardrobe and great for the beach because of how it flows in the wind. The Turkish Coin necklace was also a great add to an otherwise very simple comfy outfit. 

-Xoxo Becca

P.S. Do people really have beach bonfires? I'm having an OC flashback moment, and would love an invite to a bonfire if these things are real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment