Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Fashion For Change



Photo Credit// Stephanie Fantauzzi
Shirt// Love Tree Nail
Necklace//Love Tree Nail
Jeans// Carmar Wax Denim
Shoes// Jeffrey Campbell Jellies 
The other week I was at the Grove  doing a little light reading outside, you know.... just catching up on my Freud. I stumbled upon a gem when I noticed a kiosk set up with some graphic tshirts and vintage looking jewelry.  Naturally I was curious and strolled on down.  I fell in love with the brand Love Tree which was started in 2005 by Tyler.  Tyler hoped to create change in the world through story telling. Each shirt contains a unique story written on the inside. In 2008 he and his wife expanded the line to jewelry.  

Story written on the inside of the shirt above.
Jeans// Carmar Boyfriend Jeans (bought at LF Robertson)
Shoes// Jeffrey Campbell Jellies
Purse// Coach

You can click here to check out more from Love Tree Nail.

-Xoxo Becca





3 comments:

  1. Lena, I'm obsessed also! They are only like 30 dollar Jeffrey Campbell's, so perfect because they go with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete