Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Desert Baby

Everyone in the greater Los Angeles area is going to think I'm crazy, but everyday of the week should be between 90 and 100 degrees. This IS the ideal temperature. It must be obvious to you by now that I am a desert baby. I grew up in Scottsdale, Arizona... so naturally a trip to Palm Springs is like going home.

   Photo Credit: Stephanie Fantauzzi 

Last week the desert was calling my name (and so was a pool), so off  to Palm Springs I went with my bestie for a much needed getaway. After a a little lunch by the pool and a dip in the water, this seemed liked the perfect outfit to grab some mexican food and stroll around downtown. 

Top//  Crop Back Zip Tank Alice and Olivia
Skirt// Ettley Maxi Lace Skirt
Necklace// Lucky
Bracelet//Lucky
Photo Credit: Stephanie Fantauzzi

Shoes// Sam Edelman
   
Loved this picture that Stephanie took because it shows the exposed zipper on both the tank and skirt. 


To be honest I'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to jewelry, but I have been trying to get out of my comfort zone lately. Here are a couple of necklaces that I have been obsessed with, that made the trip to the desert with me. 

 Left// Stella and Dot
Right// Lucky 
Photo Credit: Stephanie Fantauzzi


                           Sometimes I like to go a little bit crazy and wear these two necklaces together. 

If you ever want  to escape the 70 degree breezy beach weather, wear white lace and a fedora let me know and I'll  be your partner in crime (just don't let me forget my spf 70). 
-XoXo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment