Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Rooftops & Barbecues

Photo Credit// Mallory Thomasson 
One of my favorite things about the apartment building I live at in LA is the rooftop. It feels like my own private sanctuary. With its beautiful views of the city, it's also the perfect place to have a summer barbecue. I've lived here for three years now, and have yet to really take advantage of the possibilities of this rooftop. One of my summer goals is to host a barbecue with all of my friends. 

Dress// Charms Fashion (bought at LF Larchmont)
Bralette// Love Mar (bought at LF Robertson)
Shoes// Sam Edleman
Bracelet// Lucky Brand
Necklaces// Gifts
Fedora// Hardware
This is the outfit I envision wearing to my future barbecue. The dress is perfect for a warm sunny day in LA. You can pair the dress with a Fedora to keep the sun out of your eyes, or if hats aren't for you maybe try a flowery headband. 

Jean Jacket// Rampage (bought at Nordstroms 9 years ago)
If your barbecue goes on into the night and it starts to get a little chilly throw on a jean jacket over your floral dress and roll the sleeves up a bit. This is one of my favorite jean jackets I bought at Nordstrom's when I was a junior in high school. If your in the market for a good jean jacket though, I actually think that Abercrombie and Fitch is a great place to try.

What are some of your favorite barbecue looks?

-Xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment