Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

In a Dark Dark House


Photo Credit// Stephanie Fantauzzi
Crop Top// LF Robertson
Pants// Halogen (bought at Nordstrom)
Shoes// Report Signature
Bracelet// Lucky Brand
Necklaces// LF Robertson
Sunday, I headed down to the Matrix Theater on Melrose to see the play In a Dark Dark House, which is directed by Larry Moss and written by Neil LaBute. I went to support my best friend's boyfriend Shaun Sipos who was one of the talented leads. If you are into very dark psychological thrillers I would highly recommend checking this out, it's a very powerful story. Knowing I was going to be watching a very dark story (and it happened to be a gloomy LA day) I decided that it was necessary to dress in dark colors. Pants were an absolute must, as I tend to get cold very easily, and these Halogen trousers are extremely comfy because of the elastic waistband. I opted for a lacy black crop top to balance out the shape of the pants. You could easily pair these pants with a tucked in white blouse and sheer black blazer and turn this into a work outfit.  The black Report Signature booties are so comfortable that I can easily walk around Melrose all day without complaining about being in pain. Off to bed and anticipating the beautiful week that is ahead of all of us. I know I'm already thinking about what I'm going to wear to the Hollywood Bowl Friday to see Hair (getting a bit cultured guys), and I can't wait to share it with you guys next week! 

-Xoxo Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment