Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Melrose Place and Lace

Photo Credit//Lenny Montalvo
Top//LF Robertson (last summer)
Shorts//LF Robertson (last summer)
Bralette// Victoria's Secret
Shoes// Jeffrey Campbell
Double Or Nothing Gold plated Necklace// All the Wire
Cross// Gifted by friend 
This summer is coming to an end, and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to wear this LF lace tank top (from last summer) for possibly the last time. This last week has been a crazy! I got home from Maui, and immediately had friends come into town for the holiday weekend to stay with me. After a busy weekend of sight seeing, a birthday part at Sky High (don't lie and pretend like jumping on trampolines into foam pits isn't the best way to spend Saturday night), and watching 5 hours of Real Housewives of Melbourne (shine shine shine) we decided to stroll around Melrose Place. Then after seeing thousands of Instagram pictures from Alfred's Coffee, we decided it was a necessity to experience the coffee, and immediately followed it with a photo session with Casper  the Barista. 
Photo Credit// Stephanie Fantauzzi 
I haven't talked to much about my outfit in this post, and thats honestly because I'm sooooo ready for Fall to come! Hello leather, plaid, oversized sweaters, and knee highs. However, I will say that the All the Wire Necklace I wore in this post means the world to me. I posted it on Instagram (@leather.lace.andcupcakes) last week if you want to see it up close. I had it engraved with the words "Forever in my heart, PLP" as a way to keep my dad close to my heart. All the Wire is a great jewelry line stared by Tori (from Courtney loves Dallas) and her sister Desiree. The unique thing about this line is that many of the pieces can be personalized with your own special words. 

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Holiday weekend! What are you guys most excited to wear this Fall?! 

-Xoxo Becca 

1 comment: