Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Midi Skirt

Photo Credit// Gina Tomassone
Top//Rumor Boutique (bought at LF Robertson)
Midi Skirt// Mika & Gala (bought at LF Robertson)
Sweater//Millau (bought at LF Robertson)
Shoes// Coconut by Matisse
Bag// LF Robertson
Necklace// Urban Outfitters
The midi length skirt and dress is making quite the comeback this fall. I have to admit I was highly skeptical that I was going to be a fan of this new trend. As I saw more and more pictures on instagram and blogs the look began to grow on me, but I was still hesitant that it was going to be a favorite on me. When I headed over to LF on Robertson blvd to check out their new fall collection and play dress up I developed a strong love for this length (there is also a leather midi I have my eye on there). 

How do you guys feel about this trend? Love it or Hate it?! Here are a few more midis that I have my eye on.
Nasty Gal Furry Up Midi Skirt
Nasty Gal Metal Petal Skirt

1 comment:

  1. I love your style and you are beautiful :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete