Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

When You're Not at NYFW....


Photo Credit// Julia Hodges
Dress// Alice & Olivia
Shorts// Forever 21(you can also see them style here)
Bralette// Free People Galloon 
Shoes// Dolce Vita
Bracelet// Lucky Brand
Cross Necklace// gifted to me
Hat// Janessa Leone

When your entire Instagram feed is of NYFW (and your not there), obviously the only solution is to head to a brunch with a make your own mimosa bar. I headed to Pearls Bar on Sunset in West Hollywood with my beautiful friend Julia for a little girls time. I've said now in previous posts that I'm very over  summer and summer clothes and sooo ready for fall, this is totally reflected in my outfit choice for brunch. I am in love with this sheer Alice & Olivia dress, it's cool enough to wear in this warm weather, but paired with my faux leather Forever 21 shorts and maroon Free People Bralette its perfect for the fall transition. When the weather starts to get cooler my favorite colors to wear are blacks, reds, and maroons (can anyone say vampy?). 

Have you been keeping up with NYFW '14? What are some of the trends you are looking forward to in the coming year? I know i'm glad that plaid is here to stay for another year....prepare for lots of plaid in my posts. 

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment