Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Jean Lovin'

Photo Credit// Stephanie Fantauzzi
Top//Top Shop USA (similar here)
Soft Coat// LF Stores (currently on sale!)
Jeans// Top Shop Moto Grey Jamie Jeans 
Booties// Free Bird By Steve Madden
Tote Bag// JCrew 20% off with the code SHOPPING TIME
Gold Necklace// Double or Nothin All The Wire
Sunday Morning's are my favorite morning of the week. I'm an early riser, so when I get up in the morning and I'm ready to venture out for my first coffee of the day the streets of LA are empty and BEAUTIFUL! I'm especially excited when it's rainy and cloudy. It makes me so happy inside, it might as well be Christmas morning. Am I the only one in LA that loves it when it's not Sunny outside? 

After a fun Saturday night making a new friend and eating at SugarFish the bestie and I had a sleepover, woke up early on Sunday and drove to The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. for some delish bagels and iced coffee with coffee iced cubes.  Why doesn't every establishment make their iced cubes out of coffee?! I fully plan on making some vanilla coffee creamer iced cubes soon and trying those out! 

I'm dying for these Top Shop Moto Grey Jamie Jeans! They graze just above the ankles, which is such a flattering cut I think. I find that I prefer the look of cropped jeans over cuffed jeans lately. These may be close the most comfortable pair of jeans I own, and on top of that they are pretty reasonably priced compared to other brands like JBrand (always a plus to save a little money!). Do you have a go to favorite pair of jeans right now, or a favorite style? I'd love to hear!!

I've selected a few pair of cropped jeans I'm obsessed over right now, that you can shop! 

Cropped Denim


-Xoxo Becca

P.S. Spotted this out and about the other day, and wanted to share! Any thoughts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment