Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Galentines Day

Galentines Day


I hope you girlies have a wonderful man in your life to celebrate Valentines Day with, but if you're a single lady like me Valentines Day doesn't have to be "singles awareness" day. Valentines Day is about love and I don't think it has to only be about romantic love, it should be a day to celebrate friendships, family, and things we are passionate or love in life! I think getting together with your single girlfriends and having a girls night is the perfect way to spend the day. Whats better then popping open a little champs, getting comfy in your cute pajamas, binging on some cupcakes, and binging on your favorite rom coms?! Basically...nothing. If you're looking to get your bestie a gift, I'm all about coffee mugs lately. I know I plan on spending my evening with a good friend, 50 shades of grey, and most likely pink taco. 

Here are a few of my favorite Valentines Day PJ's for you to shop



What are you guys planning on doing for Valentines Day? Out with your man, home with the girls? I'd love to hear!

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment