Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Year Round Crop Top

Photo Credit// Stephanie Fantauzzi
Crop Top// Wonderland Honolulu c/o
Leather Vest// Aviatrix Leather
Flannel// LF Robertson blvd
Jeans// Carmar Denim (bought at LF Robertson)
Key necklace// The Giving Key
I absolutely love hanging out at the Grove around the holiday season. The christmas tree, and the snow that falls makes it feel like a magical winter wonderland.  I had such a wonderful day strolling around with my bestie, looking at all of the Christmas decorations, grabbing lunch at the farmers market (best iced coffee at Short Cake LA), and popping in at the Revolve Pop Up shop where I purchased a House of Harlow Ring I'm beyond obsessed with. 

The weather in LA is a bit bipolar. One day it's hot outside and the next day there is a brisk chill. This can make it a bit difficult to get dressed in the morning. I absolutely love this new crop top from Wonderland Honolulu it's so soft and comfortable and can be easily worn all year round. Pair it with ripped jeans and a flannel in the fall or a skirt and knee socks, and a pair of cut offs in the summer. Nothing better then a basic crop or a basic tshirt, I feel like I can never have enough! 

Are you a fan of crop tops in the fall/winter? Would love to see how you style them if you are!

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment