Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Casual Chic

Photo Credit// Regina Saldivar
Blazer// Zara (Similar one here)
Top// Southward Apparel
Skirt// LF Robertson Blvd
Key Necklace// The Giving Key
Shoes// Converse
This was a quick comfortable outfit I put together to run errands around the city and grab a quick breakfast at Urth Cafe with a friend. I purchased the ACL top from Southward Apparel after missing Texas a little bit and being envious of all the pictures my friends were posting at ACL last month (fun fact: I've only been to one concert in my life...bonus points if you guess which concert). I found this blazer in the back of my closet from Zara...I'm pretty sure I bought it in London when I was an intern at a fashion/lifestyle PR company. I remember being obsessed with blazers and American Apparel body suits that summer, and by the time I got back to the states I was over it. Now they are growing on me again and making a comeback in my daily outfits. Blazers are one of the best ways to give an outfit a pop of color, or to make a super casual outfit like this a bit more chic!

Have you ever worn an item so much or a style that you've burnt out on it and now it's starting to grow on you again?! I'd love to hear about it, or see pictures! Don't forget to email me your pictures or #llcstreet style on instagram to be featured on my blog and insta account on Wednesdays!

These are just a few blazers that have caught my eye!

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment