Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cupcakes & Pajamas


Photo Credit// Miranda Ward
Pajama Set// Southward Apparel c/o (not available yet, but similar sets here) 
I typically just wear random things to bed like an old tshirt or one of the many pairs of Christmas pajamas my mom has bought me over the course of my life, but it's rare that I wear a cute matching set. So I was naturally thrilled when I got my pink cupcake set from Southward Apparel. This set makes me feel like I need to host a sleepover at my apartment with cupcakes, champagne, pillow fights, and obviously my best friend netflix. I put together an array of some of my favorite sets I found online. Enjoy!


- Xoxo Becca


2 comments:

  1. สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ ดูหนังฟรีออนไลน์ ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

    ReplyDelete
  2. slot game 6666 เกมส์สล๊อตออนไลน์ slot online สล็อต เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาที เพียงแค่นั้น สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี slotgame6666.com มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้

    ReplyDelete