Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Nochella

Photo Credit// Mallory Thomasson
Dress//LF Robertson Blvd
Black Slip// Free People
Arm Band// LF Robertson
Bracelet// Market Place in Maui
Hat//Urban Outfitters
Boots// Matisse Footwear  (on sale!)
As much as I love the fashion aspect of festival season, the idea of going to Coachella overwhelms me. Everything from picking out multiple outfits for the weekend, to the idea of being around so many people 24/7 is just too much for me. I've been in LA for about 4 years now and have yet to go to Coachella, and I am officially moving away this summer (ahhh!!!) so it's doubtful I will ever go. I do however look forward to the pictures every year. Instead of living it up in the desert over the weekend I lounged around my apartment finishing up the second season of Being Mary Jane (does anyone else love that show?!), began the long process of cleaning out my closet to prep for my move in a few months, and brunched at one of my fav spots AOC with Mallory from BadWolf Brunch.

This Tie-dye dress I wore to brunch is actually a few years old, but i've linked below a few tie-dye pieces I'm currently loving (some pieces are on sale :) ) . It's such an easy no fussy dress, it looks great with boots, sandals, heals, hats, messy buns, literally whatever works. I know i've made a really good purchase when Im still equally obsessed with the purchase several years later.

Did you guys go to Coachella over the weekend? Are you going to the second weekend?! I'd love to hear about your festival experience, or what you opted to do instead of going.

-Xoxo Becca

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต miami1688 หนึ่งในผู้ให้บริการเว็บไซต์รวมเกมสล็อตทุกค่าย เข้าระบบ pg slot สล็อต กับพวกเรา เก็บรวบรวมผู้ให้บริการ ค่ายสล็อตเว็บไซต์ตรง มาไว้ให้บริการตรงนี้ pg-slot.game

    ReplyDelete
  2. คู่มือ Superslot Wallet คุณเป็นแฟนของเกมสล็อตออนไลน์หรือไม่? ค้นพบคู่มือสุดล้ำสำหรับบัญชีออนไลน์ที่จะทำให้คุณสามารถเล่นเกมอย่างปลอดภัยและสะดวกสบาย PG SLOT สำรวจข้อดีและข้อเสีย

    ReplyDelete