Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March Necessities: Elastic Shorts & Holey Jeans

Photo Credit// Gina Tomassone
Top// LF Robertson Blvd
Denim Shorts// Distressed Elastic Carmar
Despite my ghostly white skin, with the weather warming up I've been gravitating more and more towards shorts. If I can find pieces that are pajama comfortable and still acceptable to wear outside of the house that is always a plus in my book! I'm so in love with these elastic Carmar Denim shorts and predict this will be a growing trend this Spring/Summer. I scoured online and found some of my favorite elastic shorts to share with you.



Elastic Shorts 



Photo Credit// Gina Tomassone
Top// LF Robertson Blvd
Denim// Riley Carmar
Shoes// Danica Oxford Jeffrey Campbell 


I'm always a fan of boyfriend jeans and distressed jeans no matter what time of year it is. I'm particularly obsessed with the pair above because of the size and placement of the holes. They have a more grungy feel to me. I've put together some of my favorites right now for you to shop! 

Holey Jeans 




-Xoxo Becca 






1 comment:

  1. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    ReplyDelete