Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Gift Ideas Under $50


In an effort to delete some pictures on my phone since it has literally no storage left, I found this picture perfect moment from my trip to Aspen last Christmas. My mom and I took this magical sleigh ride with this delightful old man who sang christmas carols and brought us hot chocolate in a thermos. I felt like I was living a Lifetime Christmas Movie. I am already counting down the days until I make new holiday memories in Quebec this year! I imagine that it will look and feel like a Charles Dickens novel, and I will stroll around various Christmas markets and eat maple syrup on ice (If you can't tell I really romanticize things in my mind). 

Anywho... I know it can be shopping for presents can be quite stressful, time consuming, and expensive! So I put together some fun gift ideas for $50 dollars and under! 

Coffee Mugs/Tumblers 

I dont know about you, but i've been an avid collector of coffee mugs since I was 10. I'm always appreciative of a new coffee mug, here are a few online I found all under $20

Pajamas

I feel like I'm ALWAYS in need of more pajamas, and these pajamas are all under $30! 

Phone Accessories

I'm always breaking/getting bored with my phone covers and loosing my accessories, and I have a feeling i'm not the only one! 

Stationary/Organizational Products

Who doesn't need to get a little more organized?! There's no reason to not do it in style either :) 

Home Goodies

We are big kids now and need things for our apartments and homes!

What plans do you guys have for the holiday's?! I'd love to hear about it. 

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment