Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

December Necessities: The Camel Coat

Camel Coat

Brown peacoat / Rachel Comey long coat / Long sleeve coat / Burberry cape coat / Marni red coat / Mango coat / H M cape coat, $39 / Tommy hilfiger coat / ChloƩ wool coat with belt, $1,875


This December I've been lusting over all of the different Camel Coat's I've been seeing popping up on blogs and Instagram. I think the camel coat depending on the style and fit is stylish, chic, and timeless! The coats above are a few of the ones i've been coveting...though most are far out of my price range. Before I became deathly ill on Thanksgiving I happened to catch an early Black Friday sale on Prism Boutique  and bought this coat  which I imagine will make many an appearance on the blog especially during my Canadian Christmas trip.

I've linked below some camel coats you can purchase if you want to save some money, invest some money, or go a little crazy!

Save


Invest


Go a Little Crazy!

Are you guys loving the Camel Coat as much as I am?! What's your December Necessity? I'd love to hear all about it.

-Xoxo Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment