Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back To School



Jessa Body Suit// Reformation
Denim// AG " The Legging" Ankle Jeans
 
Shoes// Jeffrey Campbell Rodillo-Hi Wedge Sandal
Backpack// Harper Avenue Fall! Philip (similar bags by them can be found at Nordstrom)

So....it's basically been forever and a day since i've written a blog post. In the last 6 or 7 weeks I have traveled on average twice a week, and i'm not gonna lie it's been a bit exhausting. I'm in Arizona right now for one of my very best friends wedding, and when I leave I head back to my new home SF and I start an entire new chapter of my life! I literally can't believe that this time next week i'll be in a PhD program, something i've been working towards for so long. 

Naturally when I think about my first day of school I automatically start planning out my outfit. You always want to look your best on the first day, but I also always want to be ultra comfy when i'm in school (and I want to prepare for how cold the classrooms ALWAYS seem to be). I'm kind of obsessed with this Reformation body suit, and I've been pairing it with everything from a leather skirt, cut off shorts, and jeans. It just tends to make everything look a bit more chic but it's also so comfortable and easy to wear. My mom picked out this pair of AG "the legging" ankle jeans on a mother daughter shopping trip to Nordstrom this week and I just fell in love with pairing it with a body suit. I like the idea of wearing this to class because I can throw on a leather jacket with it in the classroom to keep warm or a cozy cardigan, and when I get out of class I can take it off and i'm ready to go out for drinks! 

I have to be real though, what's even more important for me then my outfit when I think about school is the bag I am going to cary. I used to be a tote bag carrying girl, but found that by the end of the day my shoulder always was kililng me, and it was only a matter of weeks before the bag broke! When I took a few classes at USC two years ago a good friend introduced me to this brand Harper Ave  and I immediately fell in love with how stylish and practical they seemed to be. My first bag from this brand was A Minjun and I have literally used that bag to DEATH. I use it for travel, school, overnight trips, literally everything! I knew that when I started my PhD program it was time to make another investment and purchase a black one and I couldn't be happier with it. 

What are some of your back to school must haves?! I have a feeling I may be splurging a bit tonight on Ban.Do for some cute pens and a planner! 

-- Xoxo Becca 





3 comments:

  1. Fashion Leather Jackets | Faux Leather jacket | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com, leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    www.fleshandhide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. atgame ที่สำคัญเกมสล็อตของเราเล่นง่าย ศึกษาแค่เพียงไม่กี่วินาทีก็เล่นตามได้เลย เป็น ปากทางเข้า PG SLOT เว็บตรงที่ปากทางเข้า pg slot เว็บรวมเกมสล็อตพีจีออนไลน์ที่รองรับ

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot เว็บตรงอันดับ 1 เมื่อพูดถึงความบันเทิงออนไลน์ ไม่สามารถที่จะไม่พูดถึงสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ PGSLOT เกมสล็อตได้กลายเป็นหนึ่งในเกมคาสิโนที่นิยมและเป็นที่นิยมมากที่สุดในยุคปัจจุบันนี้

    ReplyDelete